The Wcal / Palm Pilot™ Synchronization
P*Wcal is a process that allows to synchronize the datebook
and todos of Palm Pilot™ with Wcal.
P*Wcal is written in Perl and released under GNU General
Public License (GPL).
- Multiple Palm Pilot™ synchronization
- User authentication to avoid illegal access to the calendars
- Synchronize events and todos
- Archive Palm Pilot™ events in Wcal
- Network HotSync® support
- Quick sync report in the HotSync® journal of the
- Complete sync report in Wcal
|Wcal HotSync® report window|
Take a look at the
documentation for more information.
See the download page to get the last release
| ||New feature 1.2b1|
Allow to synchronize personal events with an
alternate Wcal calendar.