2.7 09 Dec 2004
- New: Add duration for repeated events (from ... to ... except ...)
- New: New view "Goto..." to go directly to a choosen day
- New: Add repeated special days (same date every year)
- New: Allow to synchronize Palm personal events with an alternate calendar
- New: New "webserver name" resource for links generated by checkalarm
- New: "frame width" and "frame height" resources for detailed week view
- Change: Allow create/modify/delete events from the fusion view
- Change: Confirmation message when deleting event
- Change: Allow coloured weekends with "show weekend" resource
- Change: Prepare code to an arabic version (strings direction)
- Bug: Sort order in week and month view for events with same start hour
- Bug: Correct links in fusion view when detail week is yes
- Bug: Correct bug for private/locked events in the fusion view
- Bug: Correct link in information/confirmation mail from fusion view
2.6 14 Aug 2003
- New: Color of text and links can be changed in themes
- New: "For your eyes only" events (private)
- New: User can now do a week copy as he does an event copy
- New: You can now configure the week view to look like the day view
- New: 'footer' resource to add copyright strings...
- New: 'webserver port' resource to avoid problems with mod_perl
- New: New "Events until week..." view
- New: Search view to search for strings in events like a search engine
- New: 'demo' resource to configure a read only Wcal
- New: Wcal calendars can now be synchronized with multiple sources
- New: Czech version is now integrated to Wcal
- New: Danish version is now integrated to Wcal
- Change: Add a link to the calendar view in alarm emails
- Change: Wcal now generate valid HTML 4.0 Transitional
- Change: Automatic refresh in Multiple Windows Display mode
- Bug: Disable event duplication when reloading page after adding event
- Bug: checkalarm works now well with locked events
- Bug: Misc display bugs has been corrected when first day = sunday
- Bug: '+' characters in title and data are now correctly displayed
- Bug: Fusion popup of the day view has now correct links
- Bug: Fusion popup of the month view has now i18n month name
2.5 05 Nov 2002
- New: Wcal graphical themes
- New: Groups of users (calendar tree)
- New: Events locking
- New: Events overlap control
- New: Year repeated events
- New: Customizable mail command
- New: Calendar purge restriction
- New: Event precision resources
- Change: Change misc HTML code for display purpose
- Bug: Correct misc bugs on repeated persistent events
- Bug: Correct misc bugs when using checkalarm with args
- Bug: Keep todo,strike and mail flags on alarm launch
- Bug: Correct url of type /?
- Bug: Correct list events view for calendars with data id
2.4 06 Apr 2002
- New: Add new resources: show day time, first hour, last hour,
day precision. See configuration for more information
- New: Add duration in event form if > 1
- New: Spanish version is now integrated to Wcal
- New: Norwegian version is now integrated to Wcal
- New: Finnish version is now integrated to Wcal
- Bug: Correct date format in emails
- Bug: Correct year view (HTML code bug)
- Bug: Correct display bug for some browsers (Konqueror, Opera...)
- Change: Change links in other views for display stability
- Change: Change default values of some install variables
2.3 09 Jan 2002
- New: Dutch version is now integrated to Wcal
- New: Italian version is now integrated to Wcal
- New: add "default todo" resource
- New: add "disable fusion" resource
- New: add header to mwd day view
- Bug: reactivate the "top left corner" resource
- Bug: Allow mwd in month and year views (new caches)
- Bug: Correct month height to avoid scrollbars
- Bug: Correct some target in mwd views
- Bug: $ are displayed correctly in mails
- Bug: Correct 12 pm display
- Bug: Correct day for alarms when first day = sunday
- Bug: Correct todo list for events of previous years
- Bug: Correct fusion view with read-only calendars
- Change: Reduce font in week, month and year header for small screens
- Change: Change main windows links to allow month and year bookmarks
- Change: Allow < > and & in data
- Change: Change misc HTML code for Mozilla and IE
2.2 5 Sep 2001
- New: P*Wcal integration to synchronize Wcal with PalmPilot(TM).
- New: Priority (1 to 5) in todo events
- New: Events with 0 minute alarm
- New: refresh delay is now customizable in wcal.conf
- Bug: Quotes are displayed correctly in alt text of icons
- Bug: Use title tag for alt text to be compliants with some browsers
- Bug: Events with no time are displayed correctly in the event list view
- Bug: Events fusion are displayed with the right background in the event
2.1 19 Jul 2001
- New: German version is now integrated to Wcal
- New: Todo events (PostIt notes)
- New: Fully operational month view and year view with a new concept of
popup windows called MWD (Multiple Windows Display)
- New: Information and confirmation mail sent to remote user on event
addition or modification
- New: new "show weekend" option to show/hide weekends in the week, month
and year views
- New: Customizable default event lenght and precision with the new
- New: The new wcal.sdays file (for special days) allow to mark some
particular days such as non-working days
- Bug: You can now have different remote mail for the different calendars
- Change: The default other view is replaced by a "Todo" view. Old year view is
always accessible and looks a little bit different
- Change: HTML code is now lower case
2.0 1 Sep 2000
- Wcal is now maintained by JoŽl Savignon <email@example.com>
- New: Internationalization (see remote lang in wcal.conf and
wcal.msg; only English and French for the moment)
- New: Calendars fusion (events with differents backgrounds,
quick access to separate calendars)
- New: Events with no time (separated from other events)
- New: Alarm (use checkalarm in crontab and see remote mail in wcal.conf)
- New: Icons with ALT tag for notes and alarm
- New: Strike/unstrike event (enable/disable)
- New: Purge calendar
- New: Customizable background
- New: Runs as non-root
1.11 2 Mar 2000
- Bug: Editing an event that starts the first day of week and spans more
than one day didn't work, and would destroy some of the existing
- Bug: Cgiproxy now ignores environment variables with newlines in them, as
sending them doesn't work anyway and in fact would break wcal.
1.10 8 Mar 1999
- Change: Documentation now mentions that Wcal breaks with ServerSignature
option of Apache 1.3.
1.09 5 Dec 1998
- Bug: The DIRECTORY variable in wcald didn't have value _X_DIRECTORY in
distribution, which made the installation not work.
1.08 23 Oct 1998
- Bug: Wcal didn't create user directories at startup, because
create_users() wasn't called.
1.07 23 Sep 1998
- Bug: SIGPIPE now ignored; might have occured if cgiproxy dies (for
instance if the client aborts) while the tcp/ip connection is open.
1.06 18 Aug 1998
- New: Configuration file reloaded if needed upon every request, with no
messages to user if succesful
- New: Optional link or other html code in top left corner of week view
(configuration item 'top left corner')
1.05 12 Jul 1998
- New: events can span several days (Duration).
- New: Added config parameter 'clock' for 12/24-hour displays.
- New: wcald host and port can be given in conf file. Patch by Jerome ALET
- New: Added config option 'screen resolution' adjusts proportions of some
- Change: User list view works now similar to other views, and works much faster.
- Bug: Adding/editing event did week->month->week mapping, and ended up with
invalid week: events added immediately in start of year disappeared.
- Bug: "sunday starts week" setting was not considered in several places.
- Bug: Cache was not purged when config file was reloaded.
- Bug: Minutes on event editing were always zero.
- Bug: Adding events to week that belongs to different year than the day
made the added event disappear.
- Bug: Event display didn't respect date format setting.
1.00 23 Jun 1998
- Now under GPL. No other changes from 0.96.
0.96 28 Mar 1998
- Added wcal.conf.5 and this file.
0.95 13 Mar 1998
- First public release.